1. The promoter is: Outdoor Space Limted whose registered office is at 55 Porana Road, Glenfield, Auckland.
2. The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over except employees of Outdoor Spaces Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.”
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://sanderscabins.co.nz/win
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31 December 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Enter via the entry form at the Cook & Nelson stand at Taste of Auckland between 16 and 19 November 2017, or online at www.sanderscabins.co.nz/win before 31 December 2017.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1 x Sanders Deluxe Cabana with insulation, grooved ply lining and fitted with power. The prize includes delivery to one NZ address and professional installation. If the delivery address is outside Auckland or Bay of Plenty, a minimal freight charge will apply and be consistent with general freight carriers ex Auckland to destination. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents on 19 January 2018.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone on 19 January 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and that they agree to receive communications, promotional material and advertising from Sanders.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current new Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will announced on Sanders Facebook page on 19 January 2017.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to SANDERS and not to any other party.
23. SANDERS decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. The entrant must be following Sanders Cabins on Facebook in order to win.
25. SANDERS shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. SANDERS also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Sanders are specialists in building high
quality outdoor living spaces and
components including Cabins, Sleep
Outs, Garden Sheds, Storage Sheds
and Custom Sheds to maximise your
homes space & increase it’s value.
Our New Zealand made wooden cabins and garden sheds are built tough with a 10 year workmanship guarantee and can be delivered NZ wide as a flat pack or installed. Ideal as an extra bedroom, home office, hobby studio or garden getaway.